Steve Flynn RE/MAX Crest Burnaby

Cell: 604.785.3977

Take a look at my current list of featured properties.


Steve Flynn

Metro Vancouver is consistently rated as one of the world's best places to live.

Mountains, ocean, beaches and a world-class urban lifestyle await you.

Whether you are buying or selling a property I always put you, the Client, first.

I am here to help you every step of the way.

RE/MAX Crest Burnaby

1-5050 Kingsway, Burnaby, BC, V5H 4C2 

Cell: 604.785.3977  
Office: 604.433.2211


Contact Me Now! 


"If you are looking for a reliable and knowledgeable Realtor, Steve Flynn is that person. He is attentive and a very good listener.  Steve has his client's interest at heart and will meet your needs from the word go.  That has been my experience."

Sheila C, Vancouver

"From the outset Steve was very attentive to our strict requirements.  Before listing our place and naming a listing price he investigated how sales were occurring in our area and came up with just the right number to quickly attract the buyer.  As we were moving to Vancouver Island, Steve took the time to put us in touch with the best realtors in each municipality that we were considering.  When one didn’t work out he went to bat for us to ensure that we found the right place in which to retire.  Steve gets 5 stars!  He’s the best of the best."

Carolyn F, Surrey


The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver (REBGV), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB.